|This page is currently under construction. Information on this page may not be completely finished or accurate.|
|For more information on this project, please see its discussion page.|
|Please feel free to contribute to this page.|
The player is presented with a 10 x 12 static board, filled with differently colored milk bottles. Click on bottles in color groups of two or more to fill up the milk meter and advance levels. Failure to fill the meter will lose the game. This game is available on desktop but not mobile; it is available in the Tournament Arena. Players get 1 KinzCash for every 30 points.
The number of different colors on the board increases on some levels.
|1||yellow, green, pink, teal|
|2||yellow, green, pink, teal|
|3||yellow, green, pink, teal, navy|
|4||yellow, green, pink, teal, navy|
|5||yellow, green, pink, teal, navy|
|6||yellow, green, pink, teal, navy, red|
|7||yellow, green, pink, teal, navy, red|
|8||yellow, green, pink, teal, navy, red|
|9||yellow, green, pink, teal, navy, red|
|10||yellow, green, pink, teal, navy, red|
|11||yellow, green, pink, teal, navy, red, plum|
Starting with a group of two bottles of the same color, points will be given when removed. Groups of 2 and 3 bottles will give 1 point per bottle:
- 2 bottles = 2pts
- 3 bottles = 3pts
Groups of four bottles and over will follow the same point system along with giving an extra point for each extra bottle:
- 4 bottles = 5pts (4 points for 4 bottles + 1 extra point for the fourth)
- 5 bottles = 7pts (5 points for 5 bottles + 2 extra points for the fourth and fifth)
- 6 bottles = 9pts (And so on...)
Completing a level with 4 or fewer bottles left on the screen awards bonus points. These points do count toward the milk meter.
- Lightning Caps: Bottles with a lightning image on its cap will remove every bottle of the same color.
- Cracked Caps and Empty Bottles: A bottle with a visible crack in the cap will continuously crack more with each move. If not removed before it cracks, the bottle will become empty and can only be removed by a soda can.
- Soda Bomb: When clicked, the soda can will explode and destroy other bottles. There are two types of soda bombs: the can with its lid facing the player will destroy all the bottles one space away in every direction surrounding it, and the can facing sideways will destroy all the cans in its row. Soda bombs are the only way to remove empty bottles.
- Plus Caps: Bottles with plus caps will add another row of bottles, either from the top or bottom. If there are columns filled to the top with bottles, new bottles will not spawn in that column.
- Chocolate Milk Bottles: The chocolate milk bottle will give one additional point for every move while it's on the board.
- Multipliers: A x2 cap will double the points from the clicked group.
The number of special bottles per level is as follows.
|Level||Broken||Double||Plus||Lightning||Soda: Front-facing||Soda: Sideways||Chocolate Milk|
The game ends when the player fails to fill the milk meter.
There is no trophy for this game. This game runs endlessly and has a hard score limit of 10,000. If a game exceeds this score, the score will not register and KinzCash will not be rewarded.
Get the colored squares that are breaking first, or else you have no chance of getting a perfect score (all of the blocks gone at the end of the time). The more colored blocks matching, the more points you get. Save the other special blocks till the end, one of them clears out a whole line of blocks, the other clears a 3x3 square of blocks.
Don't hit lightning until you've manually cleared the other bottles of the same color.